We have reached our phase three goal of $350,000. Thanks to all!
Our new phase four goal is $550,000.
Back View (Kinne Street)
Future Main Space 11,649 sq. feet –
4 times more space than the current space of 2,880 sq. feet.
Front View (Main Street)
Building Campaign Fundraising Phases with Director, Tiffany Meyer
- How to donate
- Progress reports
- Four phases of building campaign
- Basic vs. full renovation
Donation Page Content with Director, Tiffany Meyer
- Comparisons to other libraries
- Naming opportunities
- How a new building will better serve our community
A message from Village Board President Becky Beissel
- Beginning of the building project in 2012
- Building new, adding to current space, buying and remodeling BMO building
- Village Board approval
- Community support – Design Ellsworth #1 priority
- Funding – library, village, community
- How a new library enriches our community through services, opportunities, and economic impact
Progress Reports (updated bi-monthly)
We have the building, we have the village, now we need YOU!
Ellsworth Public Library will contribute $595,000 toward buying and renovating the vacant BMO Harris bank building, that will increase the library’s space by 8,769 square feet. o
Ellsworth Village Board has committed $500,000 towards a new library contingent on securing $350,000 from private contributions as well as qualifying grants.oooooooo
Securing $350,000 from businesses, community members, and grants is a crucial step in creating a new library space for our community. Thanks to all who have helped reach our goal for this phase. Let’s keep it going to complete phase four!
BOOK FOUR & BEYOND
The final books needed to expand the library’s services and spaces, and to best serve our community’s needs will be an ongoing process. A great library requires ongoing support! Our fundraising goal for phase 4 is $550,000.