715.273.3209 | Mon. & Fri. 10am - 6pm, Tues-Thurs 10am - 8pm, Sat. 9am -1pm
Copier (in library)
- staff makes copies for patrons
- $.10 b&w or $.50 color per side
- cash or check
Print From Anywhere with Princh
Prices are $.10 b&w or $.50 color per side
Princh is a convenient app for those who want the convenience of printing at the library from a personal device.
No need to email us your file to have us print it.
You can access it all from Princh.
Payment for printing.
Princh has integrated electronic payment. This allows users to easily pay from any device or PC—just like online shopping—and there’s no need to set-up payment agreements or provide POS (point of sales) hardware to accept transactions via cash, credit/debit card, PayPal, and various payment apps.
Get started with Princh
- Download the free Princh app from Google Play or wherever you get your apps.
- Printing from your phone or tablet.
- Printing from your laptop.
- Using an internet browser, go to print.princh.com webpage.
- Check the printing from your laptop video guide to see the instructions.
- Go to your file and choose Princh as your “printer.”
- Tap to select printer.
- Enter ID – (103279).
- Select “Public Printer.”
- Choose your print settings: number of copies, print range, double sided printing and color or black and white printing.
- Preview your print.
- Select Print.
- Check the box for “I accept the terms and conditions”.
- Select “continue.”
- Choose your payment:
- pay using a payment card, pay with Paypal or pay at the Library Circ desk.
- If you would like to pick up your print-out during curbside service, we ask that you do not select pay at the desk.
- Type your full name and click ok.
- Schedule a pick-up with one of our staff.
- staff will send and receive faxes for patrons
- $1.00 for the first page and $.25 for each additional page
- cash or check
Computers & WiFi
- 6 public computers in the lower level
- 3 public computers in the upper level for youth use
- 30 minute use if no waiting list, extended to 1 hour with no waiting list per day
- free WiFi
Available for Check Out
- T Mobile internet hotspots
- blood pressure monitors
- caregiver kits
- Library of Experiences Kits, Learn to…
- Excel Energy Power Meter and Draft Checker
- Makey, Makey
- jigsaw puzzles
- launchpad tablets for kids
- LCD projector
- portable movie screen
- book club kits
- Republican Eagle
- Star Observer
- The Journal
- St. Paul Pioneer Press
- during weekday hours of operation
- prior arrangements required by contacting a librarian at 715.273.3209
- visit the library
- call 715.273.3209.
You have access to MORE
The library connects users to over one million library items through the MORE shared system. Today registering for a library card means more than just great books. DVDs, music CDs, video games, magazines, audio books, e-books and magazines and juvenile braille books can also be checked out with your library card. Your card also provides online access to databases such as Ancestry Library Edition, Heritage Quest, Auto Repair Source, and Novelist Plus.
- Users must be registered with a library card.
- Individuals or families may sign up for 30-minute sessions, which can be renewed if no one is waiting.
- Because these terminals are located in a public place we reserve the right to restrict visual images. If you are found viewing objectionable material you will be asked to exit from that web site. If it happens a second time your internet session will be terminated.
Tax Forms and Resources
The Ellsworth Public library has a limited number of free Federal, Wisconsin, and Minnesota State Tax Forms from January-April. Forms may be found on the following sites:
Federal Withholding Estimator can be used to estimate your current year’s income tax and then cmpare this estimate to your current tax withholding to help you decide if you need to change your withholding from your employer.
Ellsworth Public Library is committed to supporting diversity, inclusion, and well-being within the communities we serve.
Call us at 715-273-3209 about making your library services and experiences safe and welcoming.