Library building is closed.
Doorside pickup is available.
- staff makes copies for patrons
- $.10 b&w or $.25 color per side
- cash or check
- staff will send and receive faxes for patrons
- $1.00 for the first page and $.25 for each additional page
- cash or check
Computers & WiFi
- 6 public computers, including 2 laptops
- 30 minute use if no waiting list, extended to 1 hour with no waiting list per day
- free WiFi
- Republican Eagle
- Star Observer
- The Journal
- St. Paul Pioneer Press
- during weekday hours of operation
- prior arrangements required by contacting a librarian at 715.273.3209
- visit the library
- call 715.273.3209.
Available for Check Out
- T Mobile internet hotspots
- blood pressure monitors
- caregiver kits
- Garmin GPS
- power meter
- Makey, Makey
- jigsaw puzzles
- launchpad tablets for kids
- LCD projector
- portable movie screen
You have access to MORE
The library connects users to over one million library items through the MORE shared system. Today registering for a library card means more than just great books. DVDs, music CDS, video games, magazines, audio books, e-books and magazines and juvenile braille books can also be checked out with your library card. Your card also provides online access to databases such as Ancestry Library Edition, Heritage Quest, Auto Repair Source, and Novelist Plus.
- Users must be registered with a library card.
- Individuals or families may sign up for 30-minute sessions, which can be renewed if no one is waiting.
- Because these terminals are located in a public place we reserve the right to restrict visual images. If you are found viewing objectionable material you will be asked to exit from that web site. If it happens a second time your internet session will be terminated.
The laptops can be checked out at the circulation desk by anyone over 18 years of age with a valid library card and are for in-library use only.
Tax Forms and Resources
The Ellsworth Public library has a limited number of free Federal, Wisconsin, and Minnesota State Tax Forms from January-April. Forms may be found on the following sites:
Federal Withholding Estimator can be used to estimate your current year’s income tax and then cmpare this estimate to your current tax withholding to help you decide if you need to change your withholding from your employer.